chicken fried steak

  • Trevor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      Hello all, been a while. My family and I moved to Albuquerque and had
      twins to add to our little family, boy and girl. I finally have a
      chance to do some DO cooking, and was thinking of doing a chicken fried
      steak meal. I was thinking of putting the steaks on top of potatoes,
      smothering it in gravy, and cooking it like that. Only, I don't think
      it'll turn out like normal chicken fried steak. Does anyone have any
      suggestions/recipes that would accomplish this? Thank you.
      Trevor