To All Attendees of AZ D.O.G.

  • Light
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      Hello everyone... if you are attending the AZ D.O.G. this coming
      weekend, and you are planning to camp out at Hilltop campground... a
      word to the wise... the campground is going to fill up for the
      weekend, so recommend coming early on Friday to secure a campsite,
      first-come, first served. I will be on premises at 7:00 a.m. to
      attempt to secure the 3 connected sites in the middle circle, sites #
      18, 19, 20. If anyone is planning to show-up on Friday morning,
      please come spell me. My name is Light, and I will be in a purple
      Honda hatchback. I will not be camping as I only live about 45 miles
      from Prescott, so will not attend until Saturday. But I will be there
      early Friday morning to secure the group cooking sites. I look
      forward to meeting everyone attending, and sharing some really good
      vittles. See you all on Saturday. Please look in the FILE section
      under "Hilltop Campground Map" for location of group sites
      (hopefully).

      ~Light~
    • Brenda
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
        Thanks for the Information Light~

        And if I can add that if you plan to attend, but want to get a hotel
        room, you had better do so ASAP. Embry Riddle Aeronautical
        University is having an Alumni weekend known as "Octoberwest" that
        weekend, and the hotel rooms may be hard to get.

        Brenda