Re: cleaning a dutch oven

  • Keith Hansen
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2008
      I was afraid someone would ask that! Unfortunately, I can't remember.
      I checked their website and it lists just about all the major
      retailers. My guess is I picked it up at either Home Depot or
      Wal-Mart (I'm in those 2 stores a lot!)

      Keith

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Ronda" <rlb_51@...> wrote:

      > Where did you find that Keith? Ronda
      >
      > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Hansen"
      > <TheFatDutchman@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I found a product called RustAid that contains no mineral acids and
      > is
      > > safe for cookware. I've used it to successfully rehabilitate 3
      > pieces
      > > of rusty cast iron in the past month.
      > >
      > > Keith

    • John White
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2008
        Thanks I will try it, it sounds good as the oven is
        pretty rusty.

        Hans

        Be a better friend, newshound, and