Becoming an Outdoors Women Workshops

  • "BISCUIT"
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2002
      There are B.O.W.'s around the country for women to learn outdoor
      skills. I will be teaching one in Alabama next month. I will teach
      Dutch Oven Cooking.

      I heard of one last weekend in Arkansas.

      Has anyone been to these workshops?

      Post about the Dutch Oven Cooking Classes. Photos of your dishes and
      recipes too.

      Love to hear what others are doing in the world of Dutch Oven Cooking.

      Biscuit
    • janet_norris_2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 24, 2002
        Hi Biscuit,
        I am registered to attend one in Sanger, CA in mid-late October.
        Hope to get some good info and pics to pass along. Besides cooking, I
        asked for Orienteering (for my scout stuff) and Wildlife Safari
        (habitat and spotting Ca. wildlife for hunting and/or photography).
        Sure sounds like a terrific weekend. Will report back...
        Regards, Janet

        --- In dutchovencooking@y..., "\"BISCUIT\"" <n5hbb@y...> wrote:
        > There are B.O.W.'s around the country for women to learn outdoor
        > skills. I will be teaching one in Alabama next month. I will teach
        > Dutch Oven Cooking.
        >
        > I heard of one last weekend in Arkansas.
        >
        > Has anyone been to these workshops?
        >
        > Post about the Dutch Oven Cooking Classes. Photos of your dishes
        and
        > recipes too.
        >
        > Love to hear what others are doing in the world of Dutch Oven
        Cooking.

        > Biscuit
      • dabutcher2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
          Howdy Folks:

          Well down here in the Lone Star State I have taught some of the
          Outdoors Women workshops. I have done two so far one for the Texas
          Parks and Wildlife BOW program and will do another next month and one
          for the Women in the Outdoors Program throgh the Wild Turkey
          Federation. Both of these programs are wonderful and I highly
          recomend them to any lady out there that wishes to know more about
          anything to do with outdoors, not just for outdoor cooking. If any
          one is intrested email me and I will be glad to put you in touch with
          them. My email address is jmize57086@....

          I like to teach all types of outdoor cooking not just dutch oven
          cooking at the workshops I have been a part of. Peach cobbler,
          poached fish, blackened catfish, and pinapple upsidedown cake just to
          mention a few.

          Hope to cook with you soon.

          Dabutcher
        • "BISCUIT"