Re: [Dutch Oven Cooking] Sad new from the Cap (Phil Mahan)

  • B. Anderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
      :-(((((

      My prayers to Cap'n...I can't even imagine...

    • Biscuit
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
        Does anyone have a mailing address for Cap?
        e-mail me at
        n5hbb@...

        Our Prayers and thought are with you neighbor.
      • AllenJ.
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
          Please look in at Cap's Camp Cooking Group if you are a member there
          also for Prayer list information that will be posted soon about Cap's
          loss. Phil and Mary will appreciate your thoughts and prayers now
          and the coming days ahead.

          I cannot imagine what a loss thus is, bot I know some of you here
          know full well the effect and need of Prayer and friends at this
          time.

          Best regards,

          AllenJ. --- Pump Doc
          Group Deacon for Phil Mahan's Yahoo Group

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <ov40pirate@...> wrote:

          > Folks,
          >
          > Cap just posted on his campcookingwithdacapn group that the sheriff
          had
          > just come to his door and informed him and Granny that his youngest
          son
          > had died. That is all the info I have and he asked for prayers.
          Please

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
            Having lost our 25 year old son just a 1 1/2 years
            ago, I can understand what they are going thru. Our
            prayers will be with them during this difficult time.

            Mark

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs