Sad new from the Cap (Phil Mahan)

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
      Folks,

      Cap just posted on his campcookingwithdacapn group that the sheriff had
      just come to his door and informed him and Granny that his youngest son
      had died. That is all the info I have and he asked for prayers. Please
      keep him and his familie in your thoughts and prayers. This is every
      parent's worst nightmare.

      Ken
    • B. Anderson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
        :-(((((

        My prayers to Cap'n...I can't even imagine...

      • Biscuit
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
          Does anyone have a mailing address for Cap?
          e-mail me at
          n5hbb@...

          Our Prayers and thought are with you neighbor.
        • AllenJ.
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
            Please look in at Cap's Camp Cooking Group if you are a member there
            also for Prayer list information that will be posted soon about Cap's
            loss. Phil and Mary will appreciate your thoughts and prayers now
            and the coming days ahead.

            I cannot imagine what a loss thus is, bot I know some of you here
            know full well the effect and need of Prayer and friends at this
            time.

            Best regards,

            AllenJ. --- Pump Doc
            Group Deacon for Phil Mahan's Yahoo Group

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
              Having lost our 25 year old son just a 1 1/2 years
              ago, I can understand what they are going thru. Our
              prayers will be with them during this difficult time.

              Mark

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs