How do they do that?

  • Biscuit
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 4:37 AM
      How do you get a web cam on line?

      Fran!!!!! Can you help us out?

      I think Dean has started something here. It would be neat, if would
      could see DOG Happening around the country. How about a National DOG
      Cam?

      In Soutern Cal we could have a Speedo Cam at the DOG. See those cooking
      in their speedo's. LOL What Cha say Brenda?
    • Kathy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 5:33 PM
        A SPEEDO Cam !!!... Ya want to blind us all. LOL just joking of
        course!

        Bye,
        mamabear-kathy

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 5:42 PM
          YEA!!!!! We could watch it snow up in your neck of the woods.

          I am gonna have to start using spell check or something. My brain gets
          ahead of my typing. LOL

          How are yall doing Mama Bear?