Re: Thanks To FRAN

  • Brenda Wildish
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi Fran~

      Thanks for sending the Lumpias recipe. The left coast gang, aka the
      So Cal Chapter appreciates your support!

      If anyone else would like to submit a recipe for our second addition
      cookbook, please forward them to me and I will make sure they get to
      our cookbook chairperson.

      Brenda Wildish
      Dutchovengal(at)aol.com

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Fran L-G" <fran_lg@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Biscuit" <n5hbb@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Fran!
      > > I am ready for some more of those egg roll things you made. I
      forget
      > > what they were called? But, they were good. My cousin Joe wife
      Tess,

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2008
        Brenda, how many copies of the 1st book do you still
        have? We might be interested in 50-75 if you have
        them.

        Mark

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Brenda Wildish
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2008
          Hi Mark~

          Seems like Sherry told me there were 80 at the beach DOG. I'm not
          sure if she sold any at the B-DOG. Give her a yell.

          Brenda

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Mark & Barbara Wilkins