Re: MN Winter DOG 1-26-08

  • c1cal
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2008
      -Thanks John!

      I will get the pictures that Linda took down loaded this weekend, and I
      will get the secretary to do a posting on what dishes were brought by
      whom.

      We had a great time! Luckily we had a break in the subzero temps last
      weekend.

      We can¡¯t wait for the 1st spring time DOG.

      Cal.
    • Biscuit
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1 4:29 AM
        Hey Neighbor!

        That is what I call, cooking in the snow. Folks , go to the photo
        section and look at these photo of cooking in the snow.

        The last time I did that, was about 10 year ago in my backyard frying a
        turkey.

        Burrrrr that make me cold looking at them. HI!

        Great DOG. Thanks for sharing.
      • John Frerichs

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1 5:14 AM
            Hey Biscuit,

            If you're ever up here in Minnesota you'll have to join us!

            The temps were actually pretty nice that day and were in the mid twenties. If we would have had it a week earlier it would have been a different story. A week earlier the high temps were below zero with wind chills in the 20-35 below range. Didn't do to much that weekend!

            Have a great weekend

            John

            Biscuit <n5hbb@...> wrote:
            Hey Neighbor!

            That is what I call, cooking in the snow. Folks , go to the photo
            section and look at these photo of cooking in the snow.

            The last time I did that, was about 10 year ago in my backyard frying a
            turkey.

            Burrrrr that make me cold looking at them. HI!

            Great DOG. Thanks for sharing.

          • fantsteele
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1 8:30 AM
              Hay Biscuit, We do not have much of an Ant problem at our DOGs this
              time of year, like some places I could name. :-)
              Fant

              --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, John Frerichs <owl_c2598@...>

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 2 7:10 AM
                I have posted more Pictures from the Little House chapter's 1/26/08 MN
                Winter DOG

                MN Winter DOG 1/26/08

                Cal
              • John Frerichs