CCDOA's new website

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      Happy New Year everyone!!! Just wanted to invite you all to come and
      vist Central California Dutch Oven Adventures new website:

      www.ccdoa.webs.com

      Work in progress of course. But lots more to come.

      Gary
    • Dave Prestage
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        I'm impressed with your new website! I especially like the way your photos
        are so easily accessed and then put away. Your "background graphics" (I
        don't really know what they are called) are great, too. Altogether, it
        really looks like something we (your neighbors to the south, Sequoia Dutch
        Ovens) would like to have in the way of a chapter website one of these days.
        Dave P.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
          Thanks Dave,

          I could not believe how easy it was to set up!! Very user friendly
          and free!!

          Thanks for the compliments and if I can help your group, please let
          me know.

          Gary

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Prestage"
          <dprestage@...> wrote:

          > I'm impressed with your new website! I especially like the way
          your photos
          > are so easily accessed and then put away. Your "background
          graphics" (I
          > don't really know what they are called) are great, too.
          Altogether, it
          > really looks like something we (your neighbors to the south,
          Sequoia Dutch
          > Ovens) would like to have in the way of a chapter website one of
          these days.
          > Dave P.

        • Dave Prestage
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
            Ha! How many times have I heard "easy to set up"! Gary, I'm doing pretty
            good if I can get the computer turned on, mosey around a little bit, and
            then get it shut back down. Thank goodness, we have a REAL computer guy in
            our chapter and he intends to get our website up and running. I just hope
            it comes out as cool as yours has! Dave P.

            I could not believe how easy it was to set up!! Very user friendly
            and free!!

            _._,___