Happy New Year !!!

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      I'll probably be sound asleep when the New Year comes in.. So I'm a
      little early.

      We're treating ourselves to a nice pork loin and sauerkraut tomorrow
      with mashed potaoes and gravy.

      Have a warm and save night,
      bye for now,
      mamabear-kathy
    • amberjade91324
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
        Ditto on the Happy and Safe New Year!

        A must for New Year's!
        We're also having sauerkraut (kapusta) but with meaty pork ribs and
        boiled potatoes.

        Delia