Re: [Dutch Oven Cooking] Question for Biscuit and moderators

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
      Biscuit,

      Thanks for the suggestion about the daily digest. I go no mail when I'm
      out of town. The mail box fills up quite a bit.

      When I'm home I like to come on site and read meassages. That way I can
      check out all the great folders and files that have been added too.

      Usually that works out okay until I leave for as long as I did. Even
      if I had a laptop last month I was way too busy to even turn it on. I
      used Steve's niece's computer to get my bills paid and send a few
      emails. No time for any thing else. Sister-in-law is doing good and not
      smoking yet. Dr. reports about her heart came back good too.

      Well I only have a few 300 messages to continue reading on this group.
      Steve keeps peeking in the room asking if I'm still reading. LOL Yup!

      bye for now,
      mamabear-kathy