Dutch Oven Cooks in Sherman, Texas area

  • momscricket7
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hi Everyone! Are there any Dutch oven cooks in a 50 mile radius of
      Sherman, Texas? Let's get a group together for FUN, FOOD and
      FELLOWSHIP. E-mail me at momscricket7@.... Keep those black
      pots HOT! Irene
    • Thomas L Trostel
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
        Irene,
        There is a chapter of Lone Star Dutch Oven Society in Sherman, Texas.
        "Texoma Dutchers"
        Call Connie Johnson at 903-893-5397

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "momscricket7"