A Great Big Thanks!

  • yalleatyet
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      Words cannot express our appreciation to everyone at the National Dog.
      Never have we been in such a group that was so friendly, and everyone
      just bent over backwards to help with anything. We only wish we could
      have stayed longer and met everyone. Everyone helped make us remember
      how much fun cooking is again.

      Thanks to all of you,

      Johnny and Wanda Nix, Gracie, Candy and Mathew
    • BISCUIT
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
        I am ready to EAT!

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "yalleatyet"