[Dutch Oven Cooking] Re: Lehman's Did You Know?

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, DutchOvenDave@... wrote:

      > Lehman's would be a great place to hold a DOG in conjunction with
      some sale
      > they were wan...

      Hey Dave,
      It is good to hear from you. I haven't been on here too much - busy
      with work, scouts, the usual. I get down around Lehman's just about
      every Friday. I can at least stop in and ask if there is any interest
      in having a DOG down there. If they seem interested, I'll let the group
      know and see if we can get a lot of people down there. With the
      National DOG at the end of the month I'll see if they have anything in
      October or November that they might want to tie in with a DOG.

      Hey Fran and Kathy, hope everyone has a great time at the BIG DOG!

      Matt
    • Kathy
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007
        Hey Matt,

        If you try and make plans at Lehmans it has to be after the 21st of
        Oct.
        Steve and I have to close the trailer down for the season.
        Or try for the first week-end in Nov before the snow flies. Other
        wise us old snow birds will be heading south after that. Hopefully!!

        bye,
        mamabear-kathy