Re: Chili Verde Recipe

  • bill80132
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
      I was thinking today about Chili Verde and about a recipe that I saw
      here early spring. Funny, when I logged on, I saw that several
      others were also thinking about the same thing. I found the recipe
      that I was thinking about. It was posted by Debra in May. Try
      message 3404. I haven't cooked it yet, but I think I will soon.
      Hope this helps. Bill

      --- In dutchovencooking@y..., "GSPiglet" <gspiglet@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Deb~
      >
      > I never turn a great recipe down. Would you please post it?
      >
      > Brenda
      > Southern CA
      >
      > --- In dutchovencooking@y..., DEBRA MASON <mason2@l...> wrote:
      > > I don't remember exactly but it may have been me that promised a
      > > really good chili verde recipe & then didn't follow thru.....if
      > still
      > > interested let me know.
      > > deb
      > >

      > > At 07:50 AM 8/1/02, you wrote:
      > > >Hi everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful summer.
      > > >
      > > >I remember seeing a post awhile back that someone was going to
      > > >share a Chili Verde recipe. Did I miss that post? If I did would
      > > >someone please post it again. My husband would love to try it.
      > > >
      > > >MzDaville So. California

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      > >
      > > --------------------------------------
      > > Debra Mason
      > > Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
      > > MS L-570 7000 East Avenue PO Box 808
      > > TRLR 5975 ROOM 500D
      > > Livermore CA 94550
      > > (925) 423-9568 / (925) 424-6085 fax
      > > mason2@l...
    • GSPiglet
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2002
        Thanks Bill!

        There is was. I think I will also give this a try real soon.

        Thanks for the reply!

        Brenda