2007 National DOG Lodge Prices

  • tallahatchie_tornado
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2007
      Hello all! I haven't posted lately but I realized time is running
      out on getting stuff ready for the National DOG. I reserved my
      cabin months ago and got my Lodge Banner in and then sort of put it
      all on the back burner.

      For those of you who might be interested in purchasing some Lodge
      products at the National DOG, I hope I have what you're looking
      for. I've added a page to my existing candle and soap website for
      National DOG Lodge prices. In most cases, I tried to be competitive
      with Amazon.com on the prices. I'll be absorbing the shipping
      prices to get the product to me and will also be donating a portion
      of the proceeds to help offset the cost of the National DOG. Unless
      you want to pay shipping from me to you, I'll make delivery of
      anything you order at the National DOG. I must have all orders in
      by Sept 5 in order to ensure that I receive the order in time.

      My website is located at http://www.assortedscents.com/Dutch%
      20Ovens.htm. If you have trouble with the link then go to
      www.assortedscents.com and select "Dutch Ovens" from the list on the
      left.

      Hope to see ya'll at the National DOG!

      Melissa Collier
      Oxford, MS
    • tallahatchie_tornado
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
        If you wanted to order some Lodge products from me to bring to the
        National DOG and haven't done so yet, don't forget that I need to get
        my order in to Lodge by Sept 5 in order to get it here on time.

        I've added a Lodge page to my existing candle and soap website for
        National DOG Lodge prices. In most cases, I tried to be competitive
        with Amazon.com on the prices. I'll be absorbing the shipping
        prices to get the product to me and will also be donating a portion
        of the proceeds to help offset the cost of the National DOG. I'll make
        delivery of anything you order at the National DOG.

        Hope all of you have an enjoyable and safe Labor Day weekend.

        Melissa in Mississippi