Iowa D.OG. announcement

  • farmercook
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      OK, thanks everyone for all your helpful advice. We are ready to get
      it started in Iowa.
      The 1st Annual Iowa D.O.G will be held on October 6th, 2007 at Squaw
      Creek Park, Meadowlark Shelter in Marion, Iowa. Pots on the table at
      4:00pm. Check in as early as 11am.
      Please bring your lawn chairs, table service, and drinks and get
      ready to spend a fun day with us.
      Camping is available with full hook-up. Contact
      www.linncountyparks.com or call 319-892-6450 for reservations for the
      campsites. Squaw Creek Park is located off the Marion 100 Bypass near
      the intersectin of Hwy 13.
      For information regarding the D.O.G or the Iowa Dutch Oven Cooking
      Society please contact Georgia Carr @ dgcarr@... or
      farmercook@....
      We hope to see there!
      Georgia