Biscuit Cook Off winner!

  • BISCUIT T. SIMS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
      Whole Wheat Biscuit ready to eat
      By: owl_c2598

      Congratulations to owl c2598. our panel of judges voted your biscuits the best.

      Please e-mail me you mailing address and I will be sending you your prize.

      Also, since we only had two folks to enter the contest, I will be sending you a prize too. It was Cappuccino Toffee Biscuits By: flowergirl909.

      Barbara, Please send me your e-mail address too.

      Thank you for entering our on line contest.

      GOD BLESS YOU !

      BISCUIT T. SIMS
      The Happy Dutch Oven Cook
      Need 5 Hot Butter Biscuits

    • Ronda
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
        Congrats John!

        For any of you who haven't met John or tasted his cookin - I'm here
        to tell you he is an excellent cook! We're looking forward to
        having him cook with us in Kansas again the last of August. Ronda

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "BISCUIT T. SIMS"
        <n5hbb@...> wrote:

        > Whole Wheat Biscuit ready to eat
        > By: owl_c2598

        > Congratulations to owl c2598. our panel of judges voted your
        biscuits the best.

        > Please e-mail me you mailing address and I will be sending you
        your prize.

        > Also, since we only had two folks to enter the contest, I will be
        sending you a prize too. It was Cappuccino Toffee Biscuits By:
        flowergirl909.

        > Barbara, Please send me your e-mail address too.
        >
        > Thank you for entering our on line contest.
        >

        > GOD BLESS YOU !
        >
        > BISCUIT T. SIMS
        > The Happy Dutch Oven Cook
        > Need 5 Hot Butter Biscuits