[DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Heart Healthy Recipes Welcome!

  • Debi Kirby
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      LOL! Definitely not! And I - for one - definitely appreciate your efforts, especially the recipes. I'm doing Weight Watchers, which is a SLOW process of learning to eat better (a lifetime thing, you know!). Lots of DO cooking produces delectable comfort food - not designed to help me stay "on the wagon!" I think I gained weight last week just reading about Cowboy Potatoes and some of the cobblers you all cooked up.

      Have a great day, everyone.

      Debi