[DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Re:Camp Chief (Debi)

  • pumpdr1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 10:16 PM
      Debi,
      I am not going to leave the group. I had just intended to step back
      and watch like many others do. I just didn't know if my posting was
      worth the effort because of the lack of response. I get completely
      involved in anything that I do --- maybe too involved. I have a vast
      working knowledge in many fields, but I always find new things to
      learn. I am not an expert at DO cooking. I am really quite new at
      it . My goal is to develop DO meals that are fairly low fat, but
      taste real good, to benefit heart patients such as myself. Life is
      too short to eat "cardboard flavored" food.

      I have too many ideas going about DO that might bore the thunder out
      of some and help others. I don't want to over-post, yet there is a
      lot to be shared such as horse she lid lifters, lid to pot grind
      fitting, etc.

      I appreciate your concern and the attitude of the group. You are all
      fine folks. I pray that I that what I contribute will be a benefit
      to others. As I said before, I am not an expert. To define that you
      must break the word down. An "Ex" is an unknown, and a "Spurt" is a
      drip under pressure. I hope I am not an unknown drip under pressure.

      AllenJ. --- Pump Doc

      ---