Looking for a cook table

  • deedear44
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2002
      I am looking to purchase a DO cooking table. I have checked out
      Cabalas and Lodge, any other suggestions where I might find one?

      Thanks
    • beavercook
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29, 2002
        Check with CeeDub at ceedubs.com - he carries the Camp Chef line of
        products and they have 2 different size tables. I have one of each
        and they are great! He also carries firepans which can double as a
        Dutch oven table. / Jon (BC)

        --- In dutchovencooking@y..., "deedear44" <deedear44@y...> wrote:
        > I am looking to purchase a DO cooking table. I have checked out
        > Cabalas and Lodge, any other suggestions where I might find one?
        >
        > Thanks
      • lookingbears
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 29, 2002
          Hi, heres a site that has a nice table.

          Lookingbears

          www.chuckwagonsupply.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 29, 2002
            There are several vendors listed in Bookmarks that you can find a
            table. IDO.com has vendors listed also.
            CeeDub
            Twin K
            Kampers Kettle
            Larsen
            To name a few. Check out Cooking with da Captian on the bookmarks.
            Someone on his club made a table from a old BBQ Grill.

            --- In dutchovencooking@y..., "deedear44" <deedear44@y...> wrote:
            > I am looking to purchase a DO cooking table. I have checked out
            > Cabalas and Lodge, any other suggestions where I might find one?
            >
            > Thanks
          • redsquirrel1949
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 29, 2002
              --I have a Larsen cooking table and am not really happy with it. I
              would never buy another one.
              Don-

              In dutchovencooking@y..., "mississippi_biscuit" <n5hbb@y...> wrote:
              > There are several vendors listed in Bookmarks that you can find a
              > table. IDO.com has vendors listed also.
              > CeeDub
              > Twin K
              > Kampers Kettle
              > Larsen
              > To name a few. Check out Cooking with da Captian on the bookmarks.
              > Someone on his club made a table from a old BBQ Grill.
              >

              > --- In dutchovencooking@y..., "deedear44" <deedear44@y...> wrote:
              > > I am looking to purchase a DO cooking table. I have checked out
              > > Cabalas and Lodge, any other suggestions where I might find one?
              > >
              > > Thanks
            • werzels
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
                I'm not sure if this would be what you are looking for but I work for
                a company that is in the process of manufacturing a cook table
                alternative. It's called Cowboy Cookware.

                Cowboy Cookware has been designed for cooking over a firepit
                in particular but it can be used over any source. It is a couple of
                support poles on either side of your pit and a crossbar that
                spans the pit. On the crossbar are various length hooks on
                which you hang your D.O.s using their bales.

                If this sounds interesting or intriguing to you please visit the
                website to see it in action. (There is even a couple of movies that
                you can view.) It is at http://www.campfirecafe.com

                Please let me know what you think and if this will suit your
                needs.

                Werzel