Re: [Dutch Oven Cooking] cook-off Winners !!!

  • Heidi B
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
      Omar, You are so right!!!! The politics are what is holding Bridget and I
      back from going again, we have not decided yet, We loved you guys too,
      had so much fun bantering back and forth with you and Dian, cooking next to
      you!! Heck........ We come all the way from California, Were still
      thinkin on it though...............
      Heidi

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
        Great job!
        It was a fun cook-off.
        It sounds like you made it back home ok.
        Bakin' Bill

      • David Adams
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
          So what are "the politics" everyone is talking about?