combo cooker

  • JULIE
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 17, 2007
      Hey everyone and Happy Fathers Day to all you DADS out there,
      I FINALLY made it to Wal-Mart today to check out the pre-seasoned Lodge Combo Cooker
      Barbara was writing about. There it was, the last one, for $26. I told my 13 year old not
      to tell her dad (I know that's bad) and I wouldn't open it (unless I really needed to) until my
      birthday in August. We have our Mountain DOG this weekend and my husband can't go,
      so I may just pack it, just in case. You never know what may happen. He's always telling
      me I just don't need any more cast iron! He just doesn't UNDERSTAND {grin}. It's been fun
      AND informative reading all of your posts. Keep it up! Julie from San Berdoo
    • K. Brown
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 17, 2007
        Julie,

        There is this really nice group on yahoo for people like us. It is
        called Castironitus. I haven't joined yet, for fear I would backslide
        and get worse.

        Not that I can get much worse. I bought three old ovens (no lids) off
        ebay last week and a Wagner 5 quart oven this week. Oh, dear! This
        week just started today!!!

        Ken

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 17, 2007
          I couldn't find the Castironitus group Ken
          What is the URL?
          LA Bear

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          12:50 PM
        • Ronda
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 17, 2007
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/castironitis/

            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Hebert"
            <RandyHebert@...> wrote:

            > I couldn't find the Castironitus group Ken
            > What is the URL?
            > LA Bear

            > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
            6/16/2007
            > 12:50 PM

          • K. Brown
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 18, 2007
              Morning, Randy.

              That is because I spelled it wrong. It's a good thing we have an
              accountant on here to keep us straight. I joined it this morning.
              What's one more group.

              Ken

              <RandyHebert@...> wrote:

              > I couldn't find the Castironitus group Ken
              > What is the URL?
              > LA Bear

              > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              > 12:50 PM

            • Bobbi
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 18, 2007
                > I couldn't find the Castironitus group Ken
                > What is the URL?
                > LA Bear

                Here is the URL for the Castironitis Yahoo Group
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/castironitis/?yguid=99596639

                Bobbi
              • Bill
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 30, 2012