demo

  • debbie_95356
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      Folks,
      The IDOS & Backcountry horseman of Calif in Modesto Calif will be
      doing dutch oven demos from 10 to 2 on Sat June 10th @ Crescent Supply
      in downtown Modesto. Crescent Supply is our local supplier for new iron
      & other camping stuff. They sponsored our Rendezvous in March & now we
      are going to demo for them. If anybody is interested in going or
      participating contact me @ mason2@....
      Thanks
      deb
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        Debbie,
        IO'll be in Carson City for 4 days doing demo's and running a cook off
        on Sunday. Sorry I won't be there.
      • Gary Wilkins
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
          Better check that date. The 10th is Sunday.

          Gary