Re: Breakfast ideas

  • Fran L-G
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      Lori,

      I've posted one of our favorite breakfast recipes in the Files section
      as well.

      An easy layered breakfast recipe, very similar to the Mountain Man,
      but everything is raw! No pre-cooking necessary, just the
      cutting/chopping for prep time.

      Also now published in the SOCAL's Sharing Our Favorites (Vol 1) --
      thanks Ro!

      Fran L-G
      Cleveland OH
    • Lori McClay

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2007
          Still my family’s favorite breakfast!!

          Although, we now also love Randy Taylor’s French toast casserole, too.

          Ro

          _____

          I've posted one of our favorite breakfast recipes in the Files section
          as well.

          http://groups.
          eRedBearsEasyBreakfast.txt>
          yahoo.com/group/dutchovencooking/files/Fran%27s%20Stuff/DebbieRedBearsEasyBr
          eakfast.txt