Re: [Dutch Oven Cooking] Re: Fajitas

  • John Frerichs
    Message 1 of 37 , May 1, 2007
      HI Gary,

      There was quite a few Chi Chi's Restaurants here in Minnesota at one time. Was one of my favorite places to go. When ever I was up in the Twin Cities it was a must. The do have there own brand of Salsa that is still available, but I I'm not aware of any restaurants at least up here that are open anymore. They had good stuff.

      John

      Gary Wilkins <ggwilkins@...> wrote:
      Lori, where are you? More specifically, where was Chi Chi's. There is
      a salsa out by that name. May be from the restaurant.

      Gary

      Message 37 of 37 , May 3, 2007
        Mine's a lot easier. 4 cups self rising flour, 1/2 cup oil and one can of
        cream soda. Any soda will work though.

        Moose
        SoCal IDOS