Site Seeing @ The National DOG 2007

  • BISCUIT T. SIMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      I have been talking to Jon at the park. For those who are coming early for the DOG, we are throwing some ideas around for site seeing.

      He said , we could get a bus to come over and give some tours of the area. Monroe has several Antiuqe Malls etc.... Shreverport has the Gaming Boats .

      Ray! Jon said, we could get someone to take folks on a fishing trip. Like a guide etc....

      I was hoping for a Crawfish Boil, but crawfish is out of season this time of year.

      If you are planning on coming early? E-mail me on what you would like to do? WE want to give you a taste of Northern Louisiana.

      biscuit
      n5hbb@...