Re: HE! HE! a new stove

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      Good deal! You are gonna like that stove. We got one about 2 years ago
      at Costco for $149, it came with the two burner cast iron griddle. I
      bought my son the smaller two burner one for a wedding present, and it
      cost a lot more than the one I found at Costco.

      We keep ours out on the back deck and cook on it all the time. My wife
      will not hardly fry anything in the house anymore. She made some
      Mexican hash browns on it last night while I cooked burgers on the
      grill.

      It will cook for a crowd too. We took it down to the beach for my
      daughters wedding and had two big turkey fryer size stock pots going
      for a shrimp and crab boil. We fed about 100 I guess.

      I would like to have the wheeled bag and a Camp Chef cover. Right now I
      am still using the cheapo 54 inch grill cover I picked up at WallyWorld.

      Ken