9" MAIR LID LIFTERS

  • Rochelle Anderson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 26, 2007
      I got em! Terry Mair - thank you, thank you!!! I received my 9" lid lifters
      today - can't believe how fast I got them!

      They look great - so cute and little! But I know that when I'm using my DO's
      in my home kitchen that I will appreciate their shorter length.

      I bought one for keeping in the kitchen, one for my camp gear, and one to
      give a new DO enthusiast - a 13 year old girl in my Girl Scout troop. Won't
      she be thrilled?!

      I hope they are selling well.

      Thanks again,

      Rochelle Anderson

    • JULIE JORDAN
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 26, 2007
        Rochelle,
        I just got mine about 5 minutes ago! I love them! I
        got one to put in the DOG raffle and one to keep for
        myself. Your 13 yr old GS will LOVE it also. Thanks
        to Terry Mair for his speed, efficiency, and
        flexibility. I would encourage everyone to order a
        set! Julie from San Berdoo
        --- Rochelle Anderson <rochelle@...>
        wrote:

        > I got em! Terry Mair - thank you, thank you!!! I
        > received my 9" lid lifters
        > today - can't believe how fast I got them!
        >
        > They look great - so cute and little! But I know
        > that when I'm using my DO's
        > in my home kitchen that I will appreciate their
        > shorter length.
        >
        > I bought one for keeping in the kitchen, one for my
        > camp gear, and one to
        > give a new DO enthusiast - a 13 year old girl in my
        > Girl Scout troop. Won't
        > she be thrilled?!
        >

        > I hope they are selling well.
        >
        > Thanks again,
        >
        > Rochelle Anderson

        > removed]

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
      • Brenda Wildish
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 26, 2007
          Ok, I can't wait to get mine now!

          BTW, Julie, I ordered one for the Mt. DOG raffle. :-)

          Brenda

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, JULIE JORDAN

          ______________
          > Don't pick lemons.
          > http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

        • Walt Cornell
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 26, 2007
            On Monday, March 26, 2007, at 08:44 AM, Rochelle Anderson wrote:

            > I got em! Terry Mair - thank you, thank you!!! I received my 9" lid
            > lifters
            > today - can't believe how fast I got them!
            >
            > They look great - so cute and little! But I know that when I'm using
            > my DO's
            > in my home kitchen that I will appreciate their shorter length.
            >
            > I bought one for keeping in the kitchen, one for my camp gear, and one
            > give a new DO enthusiast - a 13 year old girl in my Girl Scout troop.
            > Won't
            > she be thrilled?!
            >
            > I hope they are selling well.
            >
            > Thanks again,
            >
            > Rochelle Anderson

            Mine showed up today as well. I dug out a 12" oven and tried it out on
            the lid - I LIKE IT! This is a really good length for shaking the ashes
            off the lid - good control. I'm Glad I got two of them. Thanks Terry!!

            Walt Cornell
            waltcornell@...

            "Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy, blue-green meat is bad for you."

          • Brian Whitaker
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 26, 2007
              I got mine today too. First time I've actually had one in my hand. I just
              happened to have a 14" Lodge and 17" Maca setting out from this past weekend
              so I gave one a try. They are SWEET! I can hook and tilt with the front of
              the lifter or grab the DO handle with the movable center hook and hold the
              lid anyway I want. Sure a big improvement over the BSA pliers I have been
              using. Thank you, Terry.

              Brian

              Stafford, VA USA

              _____

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 27, 2007
                I got mine too!! They are just the right size for using with the DO tables.......thanks Terry

                Rochelle Anderson <rochelle@...> wrote: I got em! Terry Mair - thank you, thank you!!! I received my 9" lid lifters
                today - can't believe how fast I got them!

                connie