New member here too!

  • Greg Blizard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 3:23 PM
      Hello all, I've lurked here for awhile; found some wonderful recipes; and
      even more wonderful people. I see there's a couple from Wisconsin, and NE
      Illinois. I live in SE Wisconsin; and like Ray Miller; can't do too much
      when mid 90's outside.

      Or maybe....does anyone have a recipe for mosquitoes in a Dutch Oven?

      Greg