[Dutch Oven Cooking] Re: 2008 National DOG in ARIZONA

  • Brenda Wildish
    Message 1 of 69 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Mark & Barbara Wilkins
      <barb7513@...> wrote:

      > So, Does that mean 2009 is in S.Calif ??

      Brenda Response:

      I'm looking with a glazed over look!
    • crowssecret@sbcglobal.net
      Message 69 of 69 , Feb 6, 2007
        Fran,
        Thank you so much for all of the wonderful compliments! After your email I feel much more confident that I could actually pull something like that off.

        I was actually able to finally a DOG, that wasn't tied to my job this weekend. My husband and I made Dutch Oven Lasagna for the first time, along with the Beer Bread that I am becoming known for and we had a great day doing it. While we were sitting around eating I noticed that all of the other cooks had been in my classes and one of them said it must make me feel good to see those I have taught using what they have learned so well. I did feel really grand at that moment.

        I hope that anyone of you who are in town during one of my activities is able to stop by if only for a moment. And thanks again for that vote of confidence, it means a lot.
        Julie Morris