Re: [Dutch Oven Cooking] Kill Coffee Bitterness

  • Ronda
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2007
      Well Raymond, this is a cooking group after all, not a chemistry
      group. I remember now that I read your posts that grandma always
      sprinkled in a bit of salt with her coffee. I'm going to try that.
      I don't know beans about ions or compounds, but I know good coffee
      when I drink it! Thanks for the reminder! Ronda

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "alwayscookinsomthun"