Re: [Dutch Oven Cooking] Re: 9 inch Mair lid lifter

  • Terry Mair
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hello Dave
      Actualy we are working on getting a short run (no pun
      intended) on the 9" Mair dutchoven lifter, I have not
      herd back from our manufacturer yet on the feasability
      of that run, had I known there was such a great demand
      for this size we could have included it in our last
      order, which we are seal waiting to arrive.
      Thanks for your interest.
      Terry Mair
      --- Dave <losadaranch@...> wrote:

      > Ok!! I go visit my daughter for thanksgiving and
      > when I come back
      > someones got 9" lid lifters. I don't know where to
      > get mine!! I
      > looked for the original post but can't find it.
      > Yes!! Me Too I would
      > take a Dozen or 2 also. So who's got them! Some one
      > Help Me!! Thanks

      Have a burning question?
    • Larry Guthrie
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2006
        I am interested in 2 of the lifters 9 inch in a bright color
        thanks
        watch381@...

        --- Dave <losadaranch@...> wrote:

        > Ok!! I go visit my daughter for thanksgiving and
        > when I come back
        > someones got 9" lid lifters. I don't know where to
        > get mine!! I
        > looked for the original post but can't find it.
        > Yes!! Me Too I would
        > take a Dozen or 2 also. So who's got them! Some one
        > Help Me!! Thanks

      • Brian Whitaker
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
          Terry,

          Please add my name to the list for 2 of the lid lifters.

          Brian Whitaker

          Stafford, VA