Re: [Dutch Oven Cooking] Dave, Sourdough starter

  • SamandHeidi
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 2, 2006
      RONDA,How in the world would I pack all my stuff on the airplane??? LOL!!!

      Heidi
      aka "Hyd"

      President of, GOLD COUNTRY HORSEMEN'S ASSOCIATION
      www.goldcountryhorsemens.com

      www.samberriracing.com

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 2, 2006
        > RONDA,How in the world would I pack all my stuff on the airplane???
        LOL!!!

        > Heidi
        > aka "Hyd"

        We'll have lots of extra pots, stoves and food there. No need to
        pack a lot of stuff on a plane. Just come on down.

        "Da Fork"
      • AllenJ.
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 2, 2006
          Heidi,
          Da Fork is right. Several of us will have an extra pot or so. Da
          Fork owns over 50% of the cast iron in AZ. Shoot, I will even bring
          you some buffalo chips to try if you want to. That would keep the
          Sketters down and limit the crowd if the wind is just right.

          Regards,

          AllenJ. --- Pump Doc

          <samandheidi@...> wrote:

          > RONDA,How in the world would I pack all my stuff on the
          airplane??? LOL!!!

          > Heidi
          > aka "Hyd"
          >
          > President of, GOLD COUNTRY HORSEMEN'S ASSOCIATION
          > www.goldcountryhorsemens.com
          >

          > www.samberriracing.com

        • Cuz'n Dean
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 3, 2006
            Heidi:
            Just come on down. there will be enough Cast Iron. for you to use.
            Cuz'n Dean

            Cuz'n Dean Genealogy and Scotty TT,
            The Arky Dutch Oven Cook.

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Ronda
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 3, 2006
              Hyd - just bring the recipes! You can buy groceries after you get
              there, We'll make sure there's an extra oven or two for ya! Ronda

              <samandheidi@...> wrote:

              > RONDA,How in the world would I pack all my stuff on the
              airplane??? LOL!!!

              > Heidi
              > aka "Hyd"
              >
              > President of, GOLD COUNTRY HORSEMEN'S ASSOCIATION
              > www.goldcountryhorsemens.com
              >

              > www.samberriracing.com

            • Wishbone
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 4, 2006
                Cuz Dean, you plan on going to Nat. DOG. Yahoo maps says its 671 miles
                from here going through OKC & Tulsa. I'm going to check it from Iron
                Hawks house or from Springfield,Mo. I'm thinking about it real
                seriously. My Boy is in Hi-School marching band so this year was out
                going to Wisc. he'll be 16 next Aug & he will be driving so it looks
                like I might make it. Wishbone
              • Sherry Colvin
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 4, 2006
                  Springfield MO to Ruston LA is 384 miles...at least from my old house to
                  my mom's house, anyway. ;-) Add on another half hour to get up to
                  Farmerville from Ruston. It's a really easy drive from Springfield
                  through beautiful country...

                  Sherry

                  Wishbone wrote:

                  >Cuz Dean, you plan on going to Nat. DOG. Yahoo maps says its 671 miles
                  >from here going through OKC & Tulsa. I'm going to check it from Iron
                  >Hawks house or from Springfield,Mo. I'm thinking about it real
                  >seriously. My Boy is in Hi-School marching band so this year was out
                  >going to Wisc. he'll be 16 next Aug & he will be driving so it looks
                  >like I might make it. Wishbone

                • BISCUIT
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 4, 2006
                    You better make plans to come SOUTH next year. It is about time for
                    you to get some Blackburn Syrup?

                    The State Fair is starting this week. We will be passing out Free
                    White Lily Biscuits with Blackburn Syrup.
                  • Sherry Colvin
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 4, 2006
                      Can't beat the Blackburn syrup...I still have some, since I can't get
                      the others around here to share in my love for it...they prefer Aunt
                      Jemima's or whatever...go figure. I had my brother send me a care
                      package of Pioneer gravy mix and Jiffy cake mixes earlier this
                      year...got enough of those to last quite a while, my request of 6 or 7
                      translated for him into 25 of each!!!

                      I'm mulling it over to go EAST, not SOUTH...remember, I'm in California
                      now, lol. I won't be able to commit for a while and I definitely won't
                      be able to bring iron with me, but if I go, I'll be bringing my mom as a
                      tagalong, she'll get a kick out of it.

                      I'll let you know when I know...
                      Sherry

                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 4, 2006
                        Just let me know if you are coming. You can cook with us and we will
                        bring some extra iron.
                      • Wishbone
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 4, 2006
                          Thanks Sherry, its about 300 miles from my house to Springfield.
                          Wishbone-Ks