Signed up

  • AllenJ.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      I signed up for the 2007 National D,O.G. today. I have been visiting
      with some of the Group I have meet in person. They encouraged us to
      make the trip. All of them have become special friends in our
      life's. We hope to have many more friends by the time the meeting is
      over. I don't know all there is to know about DO cooking by a long
      shot. I know I will gain from the skills of others at the D.O.G.

      Until that day,

      Regards,

      AllenJ. --- Pump Doc