Re: OT weird font

  • BISCUIT
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006
      Try entering the group and click on edit membership.
      It has a format there.

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Karla Moore" <soaplady@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi folks.
      >
      > I'm getting my messages in a really weird font that's hard to read.
      Does anyone know how to change it?

      > Any help, my eyes would appreciate! LOL
      >
      > karla in IA

    • Ken Brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006
        Try going to the Edit membership page, and look toward the bottom
        after your email choices. They give you two format choices. check to
        see which one you have checked. It soulds like you would rather have
        the traditional format, which should be on the right side.

        Just look at the top middle of your page, where it says "edit
        membership" and click on it.

        If you are reading every message as an email, you will need to go to
        the Yahoo groups page and click on the dutch oven cooking group to
        find the "edit membership".

        If that doesn't help, there are two other things which I am not
        familiar with. They are something called Beta and something about
        getting emails in some foremat called RRS or RSS, something like that.
        I have no experience with those two.

        Ken

        wrote:

        > Hi folks.
        >
        > I'm getting my messages in a really weird font that's hard to read.
        Does anyone know how to change it?

        > Any help, my eyes would appreciate! LOL
        >
        > karla in IA

      • Walter and Pat Shaw
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2006
          Karla,

          I noticed a couple of months ago that the yahoo groups font type and size
          changed. Here's a quick tip that will help on any e-mails or Word documents
          if you need to change the size:

          Click your Control key and simultaneously roll the little roller on your
          mouse. You will notice that rolling it toward or away from you will
          increase and decrease the font size dramatically.

          I hope that helps,

          Pat in Birmingham