RE: [Dutch Oven Cooking] The 3rd Annual National DOG (Re: New Member)

  • Charcin
    Message 1 of 63 , Jul 4, 2006
      Fran,

      Thanks so much for picking up the slack for me!!!! Dang this summer
      is flying by and very soon it will be National DOG time!!!!

      I have to apologize to the list for not being around much lately. My
      "real" job as a research nurse is coming to an end in 2 weeks, and we
      will be going full time with the seminar/demo business. I have a new
      offer that will involve travel, outdoor cooking and lots of sport stores
      so life is good!!! But really busy and hectic right now! It's getting
      kinda scary to think that in 2 weeks I will be totally in charge of my
      income, and hope it goes as strong as it has been.
      This is also right in the middle of our busiest time with the
      seminars. Every weekend we are in a different place doing a cooking
      seminar, so not had lots of time around the computer lately!
      Guess what...........This is the time Charlie finally after 13 years
      in the same old yellow house, decides to paint the entire interior. The
      house is tore up and smells like paint! Lots of outdoor cooking, cause
      we can't find the stove! LOL Can't do this during my not so busy time
      of the year, but oh well....painting is almost done, and we will get the
      new carpeting and wood floors in the next couple of weeks! Then I can
      slowly find the house and get things back into some semblance of
      order....or not!!! hehehee

      National DOG is going strong, and going to be tons of fun!!!! We
      have lots of folks coming, and it's going to be a great time! I think
      Fran has covered it for now, but I am still working on some "other"
      things that will be great! Stay Tuned!!!!!

      Cin

      Cindy & Charlie Overton

      Black Pot Demo's
      http://blackpotdemos.bravehost.com <http://blackpotdemos.bravehost.com/>

      Campers Cuisine
      Outdoor cooking equipment at the best prices on the web!
      http://www.camperscuisine.com <http://www.camperscuisine.com/>

      2006 National Dutch Oven Gathering
      Join us for the largest Dutch Oven Gathering in the country!
      http://www.nationaldog.org <http://www.nationaldog.org/>

      Message 63 of 63 , Oct 16, 2008
        Welcome Nancy!

        There is a lady in NW OH who has been waiting to get together with
        someone to Dutch oven cook. If you join our Ohio Dutch Oven
        Enthusiasts yahoo group, I'm sure she'll pipe right up.

        I'll send you an invite.

        Fran L-G
        Cleveland OH
        temporarily in AZ