Re: I got Luckly Today

  • Lorie McGraw
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2006
      Whenever I am looking for a book I always check http://www.abebooks.com/ .
      >>>.from the website>>>>>>>
      Abebooks is the world's largest online marketplace for books. Whether
      it's new, used, rare, or out-of-print, you can find it here, through
      our community of over 13,500 independent booksellers selling 80
      million books from around the globe.

      I looked for Ragsdale's book and it was there, lowest price $16.00,
      highest $45 (I do not know what the original price is)

      Just enter the title or key words.
      They also have a "Wants" feature that is useful. You can leave a
      want and as bookstores list the book they will send you an email.

      Excellent source of those hard-to-find books and the newer books, too.

      Cheers
      Lorie McGraw
      Columbia SC