Re: [Dutch Oven Cooking] Brother returns from Florida

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
      Doug, it will be held at 3051 S 5th E at the Wandamere Pavilion. I am in
      Seattle, but we are leaving tomorrow morning and will be in Kaysville for
      the week

      Gary in Seattle

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
        I drove through Salt Lake yesterday- the wind was awful. Did you
        manage to have your cookoff?

        I live in Boise, but we go to SLC often to visit family. Let me know
        the next time you have a Saturday DOG and I'll see if my (currently)
        pregnant wife is up for it.

        Bryce (siredge)
        Boise, ID