Re: Girl Scout Camping Trip

  • BISCUIT
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
      I did not know this was made in B'Ham?

      http://store.asianfoodcompany.com/dalesseasoning.html

      Dale's Liquid Steak Seasoning
      pad
      Dale's Seasoning has been a Southern favorite for more than 50 years.
      Today, dale's is the South's most popular cooking seasoning.

      People are using dale's in a multitude of recipes from sauces to salad
      dressings, and everything in between.

      size : 16ozpad

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Hoda Allen <allen_hoda@...>
      wrote:

      > Okay, that's cool, it says Dale's Worchestershire on the bottle.
      I've used it for years, bayou ingredient here. But maybe you guys are
      referring to a different product than the Dale's Worchestershire here.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2006
        Yep, thats the one we've been using for several years.

        Mark

        --- BISCUIT <n5hbb@...> wrote:

        > I did not know this was made in B'Ham?

        http://store.asianfoodcompany.com/dalesseasoning.html

        > Dale's Liquid Steak Seasoning
        > pad
        > Dale's Seasoning has been a Southern favorite for
        > more than 50 years.
        > Today, dale's is the South's most popular cooking
        > seasoning.
        >
        > People are using dale's in a multitude of recipes
        > from sauces to salad
        > dressings, and everything in between.
        >
        > size : 16ozpad

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • lynneinal
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2006
          This is definitely different from Worchestershire, and it tastes
          different. You don't want to use it if you are on a low-sodium
          diet...LOL. It was originally made at Dale's Steakhouse in North
          Alabama, Decatur, I think.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2006
            Once of my ex-drivers who retired from over the road
            trucking was a friend of the guy that developed Dale's
            and in its early stages was offered a chance to become
            a partner......to his dismay, he passed on the
            venture. He is the one that got me hooked on it. Great
            for marinating a steak in for about 45 minutes, then
            toss on the grill....great stuff!

            Mark

            http://mail.yahoo.com