Re: [Dutch Oven Cooking] More National DOG Updates!

  • barbcox2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Cindy, Charlie, and Others

      I had hoped to make the trip and attend the National DOG this year with
      you all, but will not be able to due to work. The camp schedule came out and
      I'm working that weekend. I looked forward to meeting up again with all of
      you who came to WV last year. Instead I will be trying to tie dutch oven
      cooking into a Survivor Weekend for Girl Scouts and their families.

      Have fun everyone

      Barb

    • Fran L-G
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, barbcox2@... wrote:

        > Cindy, Charlie, and Others
        >
        > I had hoped to make the trip and attend the National DOG this
        year with
        > you all, but will not be able to due to work. The camp schedule
        came out and
        > I'm working that weekend. I looked forward to meeting up again with
        all of
        > you who came to WV last year. Instead I will be trying to tie dutch
        oven
        > cooking into a Survivor Weekend for Girl Scouts and their families.
        >
        > Have fun everyone
        >
        > Barb

        Sorry to hear you can't make it Barb. We really enjoyed ourselves at
        the last National DOG you graciously hosted at the last minute last year.

        Still never made it the new Sportsman's Warehouse in Pittsburgh PA,
        but we finally made it to a Penzey's Spices (in Columbus). I've also
        read that Penzey's is planning on expanding the downtown Pittsburgh
        store since business has gotten busier since the store relocated.

        Fran L-G
        Cleveland OH
      • Charcin
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
          Hi Barb,

          Darn! We sure are sorry to hear your not going to be able to be here!
          We had such a great time at the last NDOG with you. Your generosity and
          that beautiful camp where sure great!
          Aimee is still wearing that sweat shirt you gave her, and getting lots of
          comments on it from her friends!

          I guess there is no way you could find someone to take that weekend for
          you huh??

          Cin

          Cindy & Charlie Overton
          Black Pot Demo's
          www.blackpotdemos.bravehost.com <http://www.blackpotdemos.bravehost.com/>

          Campers Cuisine
          Outdoor Cooking Products at Discount Prices!
          www.camperscuisine.com <http://www.camperscuisine.com/>

          National Dutch Oven Gathering <http://www.nationaldog.org/>
          www.nationaldog.org