[Dutch Oven Cooking] Re: Pet Names?

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2005
      I personally own 2 maca 22" Dutch ovens to move one empty i have to
      remove the lid and do it in two parts. they do weigh about 15o lbs.
      empty. I've heard that it takes a V8 engine block to make 1 22" Dutch
      oven. However I'm looking at the cabellas 20" Dutch oven at less than
      70 lbs. empty. much better. I haven't seen one yet but will be buying
      a couple soon. as for names for my D.o.'s i have my "pride n
      joy", "yank", and my "V8" (the 22) maybe i outta change it to "big rig"
      By the way 900 biscuits in the 22 fit well and bake awesome with a
      stainless steel tube in the center.
      Dave
      Susanville, Ca