D.O. Toy Hauler

  • Richard E. Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Just added a folder with photos of our Toy Hauler. It's a 2000 Forest
      River Wildwood Sport 26.5 ft. it has a 5.5 Kv gen. w/26 gal fuel tank,
      100 gal fresh water tank, 40 gal gray and 44 gal black water tanks.
      We will be in site 9 at the Beach Dog in Jan. if anyone wants to take
      a look at it. This Trailer was #1 off the line for that model. We
      payed 17,500 for it. We love it. We have towed it all over Calif.,
      parts of Nev. and all around Az. The Truck has been more places.
      Sorry they are not for sale.

      RES
    • Brenda Wildish
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        Res~

        Now that's a Christmas present!!! Can't wait to see it in January.

        Brenda

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Richard E. Smith"
        <thecleanersstore@s...> wrote:

        > Just added a folder with photos of our Toy Hauler. It's a 2000 Forest
        > River Wildwood Sport 26.5 ft. it has a 5.5 Kv gen. w/26 gal fuel
        tank,
        > 100 gal fresh water tank, 40 gal gray and 44 gal black water tanks.
        > We will be in site 9 at the Beach Dog in Jan. if anyone wants to take
        > a look at it. This Trailer was #1 off the line for that model. We
        > payed 17,500 for it. We love it. We have towed it all over Calif.,
        > parts of Nev. and all around Az. The Truck has been more places.
        > Sorry they are not for sale.
        >
        > RES

      • Fran L-G
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
          <thecleanersstore@s...> wrote:

          > Just added a folder with photos of our Toy Hauler. It's a 2000 Forest
          > River Wildwood Sport 26.5 ft. it has a 5.5 Kv gen. w/26 gal fuel tank,
          > 100 gal fresh water tank, 40 gal gray and 44 gal black water tanks.
          > We will be in site 9 at the Beach Dog in Jan. if anyone wants to take
          > a look at it. This Trailer was #1 off the line for that model. We
          > payed 17,500 for it. We love it. We have towed it all over Calif.,
          > parts of Nev. and all around Az. The Truck has been more places.
          > Sorry they are not for sale.
          >
          > RES

          Very nice Richard. Have any photos of the inside? You know, where do
          you stash 10 DOs and a couple of cooking tables and propane cylinders
          and cook tops??? And where do you sleep and how big the facilities?
          How many people do you sleep in it?

          Fran L-G
          Cleveland OH
        • Richard E. Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
            Spec. on our trailer.
            The door to the left is in the middle of the cargo area. The window to the rightof the door where it ends that is all cargo space, about 12 1/2 ft. Under the window is a fold up bench on each side of the trailer.Four big Storage cabinets over head. Next to the window is the Frig.and Freezer, under it is the Heater.Then there are two Pantries and Closet. Under that is the Generator. On the other side across from the Frig and closet is the kit and bath. Three burner stove, oven and micro over head. Counter and sink next to stove.Water heater is under the sink on the out side. Bathroom has Sink, Potty and Shower. Not all in one. Just enough room for two people if need to. The door on the right, from threr to the front that is the bed Queen size.Storage over head and at the end on the bed is also storage. That little door next to it that is for storage, it goes all the way across and has a door on the other side. The bed also lifts up to get thing out from inside. Sleeps two on bed,
            two on each bench and as many as you can fit on the rest of the floor. Does that help.

            RES
            Bay Area Dutch Oven Gypsies, Chapter Advisor
            L.S.D.O.S.

            Richard E. Smith
            MODERN * PIONEER
            Equipment & Supply

            3245 So. Winchester Blvd.
            Campbell, Ca. 95008-6845
            1(408) 378-2865
            1(866) 794-2827
            Fax: 1(408) 364-1719
            thecleanersstore@...

            "Nowadays, a balanced diet is when every McNugget weighs the same!"