Santa! I want a.......

  • BISCUIT
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1 4:13 AM
      Dutch Oven Cooking Trailer .

      I saw one in Texas and from Utah.
    • Rochelle Anderson
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1 8:09 AM
        Me too, me too!!!

        Got any pictures of some? My hubby is thinking we need to buy a 'toy box'
        rather than a travel trailer.

        _____

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1 8:56 AM
          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Rochelle Anderson"
          <rochelle@o...> wrote:

          > Me too, me too!!!
          >
          > Got any pictures of some? My hubby is thinking we need to buy a 'toy
          box'
          > rather than a travel trailer.

          A toy hauler ... gosh Rochelle, you're lucky where you live -- the
          biggest selection of toy haulers are out on the left coast. Very few
          manufacturers to pick from out east. We'd like to trade in our 31'
          travel trailer for a toy hauler, but the ones I'd like are all out
          west. We do still have our modified covered cargo/motorcycle trailer
          with ramp -- it does for now as a toy/DO gear hauler, just can't plan
          on sleeping in it at a rest stop while going cross-country.

          Fran L-G
          Cleveland OH
        • Brenda Wildish
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1 9:25 AM
            We do still have our modified covered cargo/motorcycle trailer
            > with ramp -- it does for now as a toy/DO gear hauler, just can't
            plan
            > on sleeping in it at a rest stop while going cross-country.
            >
            > Fran L-G
            > Cleveland OH

            Fran~Rochelle~

            Steve and I have been tossing around the idea of a toy hauler too!

            It is getting too much to pack up all our gear and unpack it for
            weekend DOGS. Not to mention we are so tired of sleeping in a tent!

            Fran, if you ever want to head west and come out and pick up a toy
            hauler, you and your bubby have a place to stay.

            Brenda
            So Cal
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 1 9:48 AM
              I just bought a trailer last night-- a 24' TopLine
              enclosed trailer with fold down rear door and a 40"
              side door for basically the same reasons. This way we
              dont have to mess with a tent, everything stays secure
              when stopping someplace unattended, protection from
              the elements, and when we get home late at night we
              can wait to unpack later.

              Mark

              --- Brenda Wildish <DutchOvenGal@...> wrote:
              > Steve and I have been tossing around the idea of a
              > toy hauler too!
              >
              > It is getting too much to pack up all our gear and
              > unpack it for
              > weekend DOGS. Not to mention we are so tired of
              > sleeping in a tent!
              >
              > Brenda
              > So Cal

              __________________________________
              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • B. Anderson
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 1 10:08 AM
                I'd love to have some kind of small equipment trailer to tow for camping/cooking stuff. ExH used to make top of the line stainless dog trailers. If I had some pics or an idea of dimensions, etc, maybe I could talk son into trying his hand at it? Wishful thinking, anyway. :-)))

                Corona~Barb

                http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/coronabarb/Scan0001.jpg

              • Fran L-G
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 1 11:00 AM
                  I never thought this discussion would have me thinking this way, we
                  have plenty of iron (you see I am getting weaned from castironitis,
                  didn't even see anything that spoke to me in SE OH last week 'cept for
                  that spider, nahhh) ... hmmm ... Beach DOG in January ... out west
                  where the toy haulers are ... thanks for the invite Brenda! Gotta get
                  rid of that travel trailer first, selling is not going well.

                  Fran L-G
                  Cleveland OH

                  --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda Wildish"
                  <DutchOvenGal@a...> wrote:

                  > We do still have our modified covered cargo/motorcycle trailer
                  > > with ramp -- it does for now as a toy/DO gear hauler, just can't
                  > plan
                  > > on sleeping in it at a rest stop while going cross-country.
                  > >
                  > > Fran L-G
                  > > Cleveland OH
                  >
                  > Fran~Rochelle~
                  >
                  > Steve and I have been tossing around the idea of a toy hauler too!
                  >
                  > It is getting too much to pack up all our gear and unpack it for
                  > weekend DOGS. Not to mention we are so tired of sleeping in a tent!
                  >
                  > Fran, if you ever want to head west and come out and pick up a toy
                  > hauler, you and your bubby have a place to stay.
                  >
                  > Brenda
                  > So Cal

                • John Duprey
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 1 12:36 PM
                    Sounds like you need a Teadrop trailer... Check out
                    http://www.teardrop.net

                    Best wishes
                    John Duprey

                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 1 12:38 PM
                      that should hve been http://www.teardrops.net

                      Sorry bout that
                      John

                      -- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "John Duprey"
                      <Tearjerker@v...> wrote:

                      > Sounds like you need a Teadrop trailer... Check out
                      > http://www.teardrop.net
                      >
                      > Best wishes
                      > John Duprey
                      >
                      > <flowergirl909@y...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I'd love to have some kind of small equipment trailer to tow
                      for
                      > camping/cooking stuff. ExH used to make top of the line stainless
                      > dog trailers. If I had some pics or an idea of dimensions, etc,
                      > maybe I could talk son into trying his hand at it? Wishful
                      thinking,
                      > anyway. :-)))
                      > >
                      > > Corona~Barb
                      > >
                      > > http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/coronabarb/Scan0001.jpg

                    • John Frerichs

                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 1 2:27 PM
                          John,

                          How about posting a picture of that rascal.

                          Chucksan

                          At 02:20 PM 12/1/2005, you wrote:
                          >HI,
                          >
                          > Christmas hit a little early for me this year. I was able to buy
                          > an enclosed trailer in October, so my winter project this year will
                          > be building some shelves in it for my stuff. It's not as big as
                          > yours Mark, but it's big enough for me. At least it's big enough
                          > for now...you never know about that castironitis! It's a 5 x 10
                          > with double rear doors and a front side door. Hopefully I won't
                          > have to dig too much snow from around it this winter so I can work on it!
                          >
                          > John
                          >
                          >Mark & Barbara Wilkins <barb7513@...> wrote:
                          > I just bought a trailer last night-- a 24' TopLine
                          >enclosed trailer with fold down rear door and a 40"
                          >side door for basically the same reasons. This way we
                          >dont have to mess with a tent, everything stays secure
                          >when stopping someplace unattended, protection from
                          >the elements, and when we get home late at night we
                          >can wait to unpack later.
                          >
                          >Mark

                          >click on "Edit My Membership" at the top right of the Group main page.
                          >Then click on "Leave Group".

                          > *

                        • John Frerichs
                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 1 2:45 PM
                            HI,

                            I'll try get some pictures of it this weekend and post them. There's not to much snow back there yet. LOL

                            John

                            At 02:20 PM 12/1/2005, you wrote:
                            >HI,
                            >
                            > Christmas hit a little early for me this year. I was able to buy
                            > an enclosed trailer in October, so my winter project this year will
                            > be building some shelves in it for my stuff. It's not as big as
                            > yours Mark, but it's big enough for me. At least it's big enough
                            > for now...you never know about that castironitis! It's a 5 x 10
                            > with double rear doors and a front side door. Hopefully I won't
                            > have to dig too much snow from around it this winter so I can work on it!
                            >
                            > John

                          • Dave
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 1 4:33 PM
                              Hey John,
                              That guy lives near me and I know him well. His Club is huge. As for
                              teardrop trailers I've just begun building mine custom for D.O.
                              cooking and such. When its finished i'll post pics. Winter project!
                              Oops i don't live in redding anymore hehehe
                              Dave
                              Susanville, Ca
                            • John Duprey
                              Message 14 of 14 , Dec 2 7:35 AM
                                Hey Dave: Yes Grant is a great guy. I would love to see updates on
                                your Teardrop DO Trailer as you work on it.

                                Best Wishes
                                John Duprey
                                In Wintery Massachusetts

                                --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Dave"