Thanks for the tips

  • jimmy53_2000
    Message 1 of 3003 , Jul 31 10:52 PM
      I think your right it could be a combo of things,
      The flour we get up here is not fresh, nothing we get
      is, haha. I just finished scrubbing my DO and
      re-seasoning it. I will have to try again any new suggestions,
      this time useing backing powder. Any suggestions will
      be appreciated. However the dump cobbler always
      comes out great. Time to start getting ready for moose
      camp and I realy want to have the biscut recipe down
      by then. Thanks from Alaska.
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011