This is a non valid statement!

  • pumpdr1
    Message 1 of 3003 , Feb 28, 2002
      This matter was settled offline. We are not going
      into it again. Nuff said. <br><br>Let's get back to
      cooking and finding some of these old pots at a bargain.
      I would like to own a Wagner or Griswold at a fair
      price. I want to use it, not store it in a vault. That
      would be like buying a good horse and keeping it in the
      barn.<br><br>I did some searching on eBay last night for
      Griswold and Wagner. Camp ovens are not common this week
      except for a Lodge or two. Stove top ovens are there,
      but still command a good price. I had bought a
      Griswold skillet off ebay a few months ago that was a
      wreck when it came it. I burned it off twice in a grill
      and re-seasoned it. It turned out to be a fine pan
      that we use all time. It works better than the high
      dollar SaladMaster stainless pans. The cast is a fine
      grain and smooth without being polished. They had some
      quality patterns and skilled hands to produce the end
      product. <br><br>I am looking for a camp coffee pot and
      going to make a tripod and camp irons before spring. I
      bought the rod and bar stock to do it. I am ready to go
      "roughing it" in the RV and get to meet people that come by
      to see what is cooking and share a cup of coffee.
      That is what this club is about. <br><br>I have one
      customer who told me that roughing-it was walking across
      the street from the Holiday Inn to get breakfast. I'm
      not that bad, but these bones desire a bed instead of
      the ground anymore. <br><br>I rigged up an old ice
      chest to store charcoal in. That works real good. I
      guess I could pack along some dried cow patties for
      fuel, but the little lady nixed that idea.<br><br>Good
      cooking ahead. Keep the cow chips dry,<br><br>AllenJ.---
      Pump Doc
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011