[DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Re: URGENT QUESTION!!

  • Wishbone
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      The Crazest thing I've ever seen done when baking bread was "Flower
      Pot Bread" A friend of mine owned a Bar & Steak House. They used a
      Terra-Cotta Clay Flower Pots to cook bread in. They used Rhodes Frozen
      Bread. They would spray flower pot with non stick spray and place one
      loaf of bread in each pot and bake. It came out great and looked like
      a big Roll that Grand Ma used to make for Thanksgiving or Christmas. .
      It tasted real good to. You have to get Clay pots that are "Lead Free"
      Not ones from local Discount stores. Wishbone-Ks