Re: dutch oven 101

  • jdhart99
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi bjohn334,

      Thanks for the kudos on the site. Teardrops and Dutch Ovens go
      together like peanut butter and jelly. With the big rear galley I
      think it will be ideal for black pot cooking. Just like here, there's
      a nice group of folks in the teardrop community too.

      Take care,
      Joanne

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, bjohn334 <no_reply@y...>