Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Great Week-end

  • barbcox2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      We did have a great Weekend for the Alternate National Dog. I wanted to ley
      you all know how much I enjoyed having everyone. This was my first DOG, and it
      was a very good experience.
      All of the food was very good.

      I will post the recipes a little later when I have more time.

      Thank you Dave, Fran, Mammabear, Cindy and families. It was fun

      Barb